We are dealing with discrete transactions in Mergers and Acquisitions of companies. In Central and Eastern Europe in particular, we work with strategic investors, major financial institutions, investment banks and private equity funds.
We strive to create long-term relationships with our partners, owners of companies, and with their managers.
MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
- Advisory services in the area of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Representing clients in the process of selling/buying companies
- Valuation of companies
- Financial and strategic management consulting
- Management of restructuring processes
- Divestures of a company or a branch
- Financing acquisitions of minority and majority equity stakes in companies
- Acquisitions and divestures
- Due diligence for buyers and sellers
- Advisory for executive management
- Modifications of ownership structures
- Structuring enterprises ownership prior and post transaction
- Takeover bids
- Regulatory aspects
- International arbitrations
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
We are a team of seasoned professionals in the field of corporate finance, restructuring and management. Or team covers all necessary processes in M&A transactions from A to Z completely.
We have extensive experience in Central Europe and with our partners we cover all legal services in all relevant areas of corporate, transactional and investment processes.
Daniel Konáš has been active in Czech Republic in mergers and acqusitions since 2006. Prior to that he had various positions in executive management of international companies in UK, Swiss and Czech Republic. Daniel has also experience on buy side in investment fund where he held postition of investment director and acquired various factories in Czech Republic, United Kingdom and Eastern Europe. Daniel graduated from Faculty of Business Administration at VŠE in Prague.
Milos Prochazka has been active in the field of mergers and acquisitions in Czech Republic since 2009. He participated in acquisitions of significant market players in Central Europe. He also held position of associate in fund with focus on China and Japan. Milos graduated Economics Faculty at Keio University in Tokyo and Faculty of Law in Charles Univesity in Prague.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US
Do you need to connect with us or are you interested in our services? Please write us.